Tuesday 28 June 2011

A slow start...

I fear everything about my blog will be slow, which is partly why I called it SnailSpace, but partly cos I just love snails... I work part time and was on leave last week, so I am already behind everyone else but I am content to just go at my own pace and hope I benefit from hearing what everyone else did first! I hope some  people may still read my blog even though I will complete the programme in probably twice the time.
I've never blogged and have some mixed feelings about it. I was suprised, but should have guessed, that it would be this easy to actually set one up. I guess it takes more time and talent to work out how to use all the bells and whistles. I would love to have a truly individual and stylish looking blog, but time being a factor I will settle with trying to learn the technical basics. I found myself able to select a template and amend it ever so slightly. Already having a google account meant this first week's things didn't take too much thinking about - I am eager to get on to next week's things now!

No comments:

Post a Comment